Traffic generation strategies become more significant for bloggers additionally if you run a blog for business commitments. Traffic generation strategy not only raises traffic but also benefit you builds online presence which is essential in the world of obscurity.
Table of Contents
- 1. Making Your Site Search Engine Friendly
- 2. The Truth On Search Engines
- 3. Succeeding With Social Media – Make Your Articles Go Viral
- 4. Forum Posting For Free, Long-Term Traffic
- 5. Blog Commenting As a Traffic Generation and Networking Tool
- 6. Networking + Guest Blogging – Leverage Other People To Skyrocket Your Growth!
- 7. Understanding Backlinks – Here’s The Truth Among So Much Misinformation
- 8. Attracting The Right People Who Will Make You The Most Money
- 9. Utilizing YouTube + What Goes Into A Great Video
- 10. Content Is King – Everything Stems From Your Content!
1. Making Your Site Search Engine Friendly
Search engines have always remained a foremost way to get traffic in free. This is the reason why need to work on it and optimize your site in order that it ranks well for the targeted keywords.
To make your site search engine friendly, getting links with different sites in your niche is even good for SEO, particularly if you manage to get links without the well-known nofollow attribute. But also if the links are nofollow (i.e. they are unusable for SEO), they still aid to gain traffic to your site. For making site search engine friendly, if you manage to place your link in a noticeable place on a site with great volumes of traffic, you can attain numerous hits from this link only.
Following are the best ways to make your site search engine friendly
- Do add a meta tag that classifies your site as mobile friendly.
- Do verify that your code is valid.
- Do invite different sites to link to you
- Do make a list of keywords and write a better description for your site.
- Do contain your most significant keywords in the title of your web page and into the name of the file.
- Do mention keywords in the headlines on web page.
- Register your mobile site with search engines.
- Do not stuff in additional keywords.
- Do not suppose instant (or perpetual) results.
2. The Truth On Search Engines
Search Engines and website traffic are extensively misunderstood. Everyone wants a prevalent website that drives in business, and our inboxes are filled of magical solutions.
Following are the truth on search engines:
Truth Number 1 – Content is king
The reasons a site seems at the topmost of the search engine listings differ based on the newest complex algorithms put on by the large search engine companies.
Truth Number 2 – Not all links are equal
There are several deceitful SEO firms who will amaze you with promises of many thousands of inbound links in a short time. But the truth behind this is that one applicable link from a quality website is value 10,000 links from dishonest link farms.
Truth Number 3 – Forget about meta tags
Two of the most usually recognized tags are the “Keywords” meta tag and the “Description” meta tag. Google, the most general search engine in the world, totally overlooks keyword meta tag. The “Description” meta tag is significant but it has no effect on your place in the results of search engine.
3. Succeeding With Social Media – Make Your Articles Go Viral
If you aim your articles to go viral, you need to master the art of social media.
Your articles can be made go viral through social media through below ways.
a. Get visual.
People like pictures. They will like, comment and share on them more than any extra content, so recall that when posting your articles online. If you cannot get the copyright for a convincing image that recounts to your article, post it on your face book account and link your article to the images.
b. Join the Twitterati Completely.
Twitter is actually the megaphone for letting articles go viral. Make use of it to reach people who are concerned in the articles topics you write about. Tweet to significant actors or organizations that would be attentive in your article. Frequently they will share your articles with every of their followers and that raises your viewership rapidly.
c. Don’t overlook the power of quotes.
Quotes are the highest retweeted content on twitter, and they are very widespread on face book. It implies that you can use quotes to make your article stand out on platform of social media and make it more sharable. Contain a convincing quote from your article whenever you share it.
4. Forum Posting For Free, Long-Term Traffic
Online forums are among the finest mediums to share enormous flow of information to everybody. Forum is an online centre to share information from entirely around the world. People visit forum sites from all parts of the world to converse explicit topics, share information, clarify their suspicions with other people.
A pertinent forum has good user base and by connecting with a good forum site you will also be connected with limitless source of knowledge by experts that will in turn help you to gain some traffic to your site.
5. Blog Commenting As a Traffic Generation and Networking Tool
Along with blogging that one, commenting is an influential tool of branding and networking. A popular blog commenting shows the vast niche community you may wish to be a part of.
Leaving comments on popular blogs of different people is a decent method to network.
Regular blog commenting is a clever branding tool.
Blog commenting technique helps in making the authentic readership by generating exceedingly targeted traffic. This when completed well, comments can generate traffic to your site.
6. Networking + Guest Blogging – Leverage Other People To Skyrocket Your Growth!
By networking for guest blogging, you can engage with other bloggers on social media – This can comprise sharing other people’s content and replying to them in comments of status updates as well.
Networking when applied for guest blogging, you can recognize blogs in your niche with an engaged audience – If you are contributing to a blog with no engagement and no following, you are not going to gain much in terms of results. Social shares and comments are respectable benchmarks to consider.
Backlinks are received links generated from external websites. Backlinks have more authority being as a ranking factor as compared to internal links.
There is a plenty of misinformation and outright lies being spread. Certain of the more common ones with truth associated with it are:
- Every SEO devalue the search results, while this differs in each case.
- Every SEO are scammers or spammers, whereas it relies on the site and traffic.
- Though backlinks, SEO can steal page rank and links. However, the truth is that backlink uses internal links for ranking and not to steal any page rank or links.
- Backlinks do not care where their traffic or links come from. Whereas, backlinks fuctions through internal links.
8. Attracting The Right People Who Will Make You The Most Money
To attract right people who will help you make the most money can be accomplished by considering following points.
- Gain cheap traffic quickly with PPC advertising.
Once you have tested your site with restricted PPC traffic, the speediest way to attract right people that ramp up traffic to your site is to troll out a PPC campaign on a greater scale.
- Gain free traffic from search engines like google.
After you have bid on keywords for a solid showing in the search engines, the time has arrived to challenge the organic search engines and directories. Search engines such as google and directories like yahoo can prove to be a great source of attracting right people for free traffic for your website.
- Make use of e-mail marketing to attract repeat visitors.
If visitors abandon your site without purchasing your product, there is a chance they would not ever be back–and you’ll have unquestionably no way of ensuing up with them. Through e-mail marketing, you can attarct right people to site to make money.
9. Utilizing YouTube + What Goes Into A Great Video
You must strategically influence your videos to achieve one very precise function: drive traffic to your website.
You should use youtube to make every videos that express your viewer exactly what to do, how to do it, and most prominently, why to do it.
10. Content Is King – Everything Stems From Your Content!
Content is the king and it is progressively working its technique to the lead of all digital marketing and traffic generation strategies, as it turns out as a vital element that reaps big rewards
You must focus on creating unique, high-quality and completely reliable content that is diverting, useful and motivating for consumers will get you the traffic.